it adopt nude packing for machine body and wooden box for 3D panel equipment spare parts
Xingang Port, TIanjin ,China
Shipped in 40 days after payment
3D & EPS wire mesh panel equipment ,3D panel equipment , 3D panel production equipment
1.3D panel equipment specification :
3D panel equipment
3D panel equipment
3D panel equipment
3D panel equipment voltage
380V 50HZ 75KVA
wire mesh grid
50*50mm 100*100mm 150*150mm
EPS panel thickness
50 - 150mm
3D panel length
3D panel width
3D panel equipment dimension
length 14m , width 1.8m , height 1.7m
Galvanized or cold drawing low carbon wire
EPS core panel requirement
fire resistanse type
2. What is 3D panel ( equipment ) ?
The 3D panel is a prefabricated panel. This extremely strong structural product consists of a super-insulated core of rigid expanded polystyrene sandwiched between two-engineered sheets of eleven-gauge steel welded wire fabric mesh. To complete the panel form process a nine-gauge galvanized steel truss wire is pierced completely through the polystyrene core at off set angles for superior strength and welded to each of the outer layer sheets of eleven-gauge steel welded wire fabric mesh. you end up with a THREE-DIMENSIONAL lightweight panel that due to their characteristics makes them one of the strongest building materials you can find.
3. 3D panel equipmentfactory : Hebei Xuelong Machinery Manufacture Co.,Ltd ( company infromation )
Established in 1994 , through 20 years’ stable development ,Xuelong company has been association including 10 independent corporate enterprises . Passed ISO9001:2008 quality management system certification and national high-tech enterprise certification .Xuelong company is strategic partner of Tsinghua university , Machine design & research institute of China university of mining and technology ,.have approved and identified through Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of Hebei province for National Housing industrialization base.
As most famous 3D panel equipment line system solution supplier in China , Xuelong company’s main products scope are : 3D panel equipment line ,EPS machine line , EPS rawmaterial marketing center .
4. 3D panel equipment honors and certification :
5. 3D panel equipment brand / trade mark :
6. 3D panel equipment serivce team :
3D panel ready products of 3D panel equipment :
7. 3D panel equipemnt packing :
It accept stretch film packing for 3D panel equipment body and wooden packing for the 3D panel equipment spare parts
8 . accessory equipment needed for the complete 3D panel equipment line :
The complete 3D panel equipment / machine /production line includes that :
(1). EPS pre-expander machine
(2). EPS block molding machine
(3). EPS block cutting machine
(4). EPS aging silo and steam & air tubes
(5). wire mesh welding machine
(6). 3D wall panel welder equipment
(7). steam boiler and steam tank
(8). air compressor and air tank
9. FAQ of 3D panel equipment :
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacture factory?
A: We are a factory that established in 1994 . the most pretigious 3D panel equipment supplier in China
Q: Can your factory customize the machine for clients ?
A: Yes, we can.
Q: What is your payment terms of 3D panel equipment line ?
A: Normally, 30% as the deposit first by T/T, the rest 70% will be paid before shipping by T/T.
Q: How about after-sales service for 3D panel equipment?
A: 1 year free warranty, Lifetime technical service support.
Q: How can I install the production line and get a commissioning ?
A: We may send our engineer for installation and commissioning and offer operation training for customers' technicians
Q:Have you some videos where we can see the line producing for 3D panel equipment ?
A: Yes, we can provide some videos for reference.
Q : Where is your company loacated in ? how to arrive in your factory to purchase 3D panel equipment ?
A: Our factory area totally 100000 square meters . located in Shijiazhuang City , Hebei Province . (only 1.2 hours from Beijing to my city by high-speed rail )